Monday, October 5, 2009

A 'I can't Resist Mentioning' Post

This is definitely something I'm going to do to poor dear sweet Wesley from UF. It is about the only thing that will make me feel better, aside from the knowledge that I do have brow pencils just for the occasion.

I already made her 1/2 Armenian. Which means that (like me) she knows a handful of ways to keep the eyebrows tame and non-fierce. See? I'm not too cruel to my characters. They will have zits, bad hair days, bad clothes days, and naturally bushy eyebrows - but I shall empower them. Well, most of the time.

Now, I know waxing and plucking are the best way to go, but I rarily have time. Which means like tonight, I grabbed a razor and did a quick job on the eyebrows. Did one perfectly, but was kinda daydreaming when I did the other one.

I shaved half my eyebrow off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Label Cloud

hit counter