Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bookmark

Confession to the world:

I'm addicted to this website: Wondermark

If you secretly love Steampunk and are trying to figure out how to turn your NANO project into a Colonial era version of Victorian steampunk (uhm... like me), you would be addicted to these comics too.



The above picture refers to the Read 100 and Write 1 challenge that I'm tentatively going to do over the next 5 years, in a cheater fashion (instead of wracking my brains trying to figure out 100 books that I MUST read, I'm just going to fill in the blanks as I go along). I only need to figure out how to keep a visible list somewhere here on the blog without cluttering my world.

Check the Fiction Groupie for more details as to the challenge. Thanks for the heads up, Roni!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking to me. :) I agree that your method may work better, the fill in list. I think that is what I'm going to do as well. My mood changes too much to decide ahead of time what I'm going to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left a message on this post, but my computer locked so I'm not sure if it went through or not. Just in case, I'll leave it again. :)

    Thanks for the linkage. I think I'm going to do do your method of creating the list as I go. My mood changes too often to choose too far advance what I'm going to read.

    ReplyDelete

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Label Cloud

hit counter