Friday, August 7, 2009

Editing Marks the Rulez

Ahem.

I'm a writer. Aspiring one.

I have one finished novel (SWAPPED FATE) that I'm starting to shop around after extensive edits. I also have other projects that I'll try to highlight on the side area. I've also published a few short stories. I'll see if I can find those again and post links.

Just thought I'd start a place, untouched by politics or weird religious ramblings where I focus purely on the writing progress. It will be COMPLICATED keeping my focus, but I'll do my darndest to play the serious one who writes. At least that's the plan.

Blog to be updated three times a week - Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Mainly just noting where I am in the writing or editing phases. And I'll force myself to save up items that I want to remark or highlight from the news - strictly writing/reading related.

Oh, and something else I plan to do: Blog Beamers, maybe I should fit that in on a special day. Basically, there are blogs out there which are GREAT for aspiring writers to check out. Things I wished that I knew when I started out. I mean, geez. First will be Sunday. *winx*

I might even do a book highlight on Friday, in addition to the 'writing roundup'. This may include books I've read, or books I WANT to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Label Cloud

hit counter